Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rotoscope




      To make the rotoscope first we took a video in photo booth of us throwing a crumpled piece of paper back and forth between each other.  Then I took the video and dragged it into photoshop where it was split into frames.  I then used the brush tool to trace over the shadows and features of our faces and the paper.  Then I added two base layers of blue and green so I could make the background to my rotoscope.  Then I put  Layer mask on all of my slides and covered up all of the original photo except the piece of paper, and covered the original background so the new background would show up as black on blue or green with our outlined images in black.  Then i saved all of the separate images into a folder as JPEG files and moved it into iMovie where i put it together as one smooth animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment